Synergy Capital Partners, a part of Wealthstone Holdings, is an investment fund that specializes in infrastructure in Israel and the world. Synergy is among the first companies in Israel engaged in financing domestic and international infrastructure projects for private investors.
The company’s management team specializes in financing and operating in this sector, and is supported by leading engineering, economic and insurance companies from Israel and abroad.
The company’s expertise allows it to meticulously select specific projects in sectors such as energy, water, communications, transportation, etc.,
The company’s business model combines equity financing for construction-ready projects with acquisition of existing cash flow-generating operational projects.
Why invest in infrastructure?
- Government undertaking to purchase the products of the project.
- Encouraging states to transfer infrastructure investing to the private market.
- Predefined projected income with an executed contract and set prices.
- High, inelastic demand generates high returns over years.
Investments with value
Investments in infrastructure are an important economic growth engine for every country around the globe. A few years ago, the United Nations adopted The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, with a primary goal of encouraging construction and upgrading infrastructure in order to accelerate the world’s economies and promote growth by encouraging private investment in infrastructure projects.
Investing in infrastructure immediately creates new jobs, spurs growth in the local economy, and improves living conditions and welfare.
Unique investment safeguards model
The fund’s investment model includes several primary safeguards for the invested amounts:
- Regulatory/governmental price guarantee
- Performance and output guarantees from contractors
- Mix of existing and construction projects
Advantages of investment
- Preference in distributing profits to the investor.
- Investment that is short term compared to other investments in the sector.
- Access to a investment portfolio of non-negotiable assets.
- Investment with social value – state development and job creation.
- High returns over years in light of executed contracts with states or government companies.
- Minimum correlation to the capital market.
- Internal diversification – dividing investments between several projects simultaneously.
- Business model combining development and generating projects.
- Strong safeguards – state undertaking + insurance coverage.
- Investment committee for project screening.
- Unique model for hedging various investment risks.